This classic white New England style church building has been around since 1883. It was Etiwanda Baptist, but after a few Pastors it became Etiwanda Community Church, a non-denominational church.
Etiwanda Church was the first church in the etiwanda area in 1893.
This church has had continuous services at the current location since 1902, with every service starting with the Ringing of the Bell.
In 1958 through 1960 trials were held in the basement.
The current nursery in the basement was a meeting place for the Boy Scout, we are proud to have Troop 650 now using the church as there home.